Foundations of Health
Remember, optimal health and vitality begins with these six foundational principles;
- Thoughts. Healthy thoughts create healthy bodies
- Breathing. Focusing your attention on deep healthy breathing reduces stress
- Hydration. For optimal health drink .033 L of water for every kg of your bodyweight daily
- Nutrition. Eat high quality organic food that is right for your biochemical individuality
- Sleep. Getting to bed before 10.30pm every night will promote optimal health
- Exercise and movement. Exercise regularly and include energy building exercises for vitality
REMEMBER THESE KEY PRINCIPLES FOR SUCCESS IN YOUR EXERCISE:
- There is no good or bad exercise. Rather it is the right exercise for the right person, at the right time and performed the right way.
- Exercise is a stress and every session has a cost. Balance your training with the right amount and quality of recovery to ensure the effects are positive.
- Fitness is made up of many factors. The fitness to run a marathon is very different from that required to sprint 100m, throw a discus compete as a bodybuilder. The type of training that you should do depends on your particular goals.
- Like the saying goes if you fail to plan you are planning to fail. Get clear about your goals and set objectives for your training.